What does “DD” mean?
Dungeons & Dragons? No time to play right now… no!
Dolby Digital? My PC doesn’t support it… no!
Due Diligence? We already did them multiple times last year… no!
Donald Duck? I like comics, but… no
Debian Developer? YAY!
I think I owe many people a beer:
- Cédric Delfosse, who originally advocated me
- Bernd Zeimetz, who assigned me an AM and reviewed my application
- Martin Meredith, my brave AM
- Christoph Berg, who approved my application
- Jonathan McDowell, who added my key to the Debian keyring
- Peter Palfrader, who created my account
Thank to the several Debian Developers who assisted me so far.
A special thank goes to Piotr Ożarowski for bearing with me 🙂
And now… stop celebrating, there’s a lot of work to do!